Thursday, March 13, 2014

Shamrock Shakeology!

Shamrock Shakeology

Shamrock Shakeology!

So for those of you that actually know me, you know that I am not a Greenberry Shakeology fan!  It happens to be my husband's favorite--but, I just don't enjoy it at all. I much prefer chocolate, vanilla and strawberry.  So, I stumbled upon this recipe recently and thought, "well, I love Shamrock Shakes, so I will give it a try again..."


I didn't have high hopes,  but it was really good!  I totally enjoyed it!  Now, it's not the exact same as a shamrock shake from McDonald's but I would rather not sabotage my hard work and the insane amount of calories and fat.  Aside from that, it would make me feel pretty gnarly.... it also doesn't make me feel good about myself when I eat garbage. With this Shamrock Shakeology, though,  I don't feel like I was depriving myself of anything!

So I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!  If you don't have any Greenberry Shakeology and would like to try it you can paypal me $5 as a gift to cedarcove4@gmail.com or email me and I will get the single serving packet out to you asap!!

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz Skim, Rice, Almond or Soy Milk
  • handful of ice
  • splash of peppermint extract or some mint water
  • 1 tsp all natural pb or 1 TBSP PB2
  • 2 tbsp vanilla sugar free instant pudding mix 
  • 1 packet of Greenberry Shakeology
  • Blend and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment